12 March 2009

Long sleeve peasant top

I thought I'd kick start my blog by adding some stuff I made in February. Since it is still some time until we get sun and summer I wanted to try to modify my pattern and make it a bit more 'wintery' so I made it with long sleeves. Still not very wintery, but can come in handy anway.

I added the elastics using zig-zag. Not convinced I like the result...

Modified Butterick 3045. Changed it from short- to long-sleeve.

Blue and white fabric from IKEA and elastics for neck and sleeves.

Next time:
Try attaching the elastics in a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment